“You stimulate leadership in others in order to deliver quality and profit together.”
- What do I believe in and how do I convey this to others?
- How do I inspire team members to contribute to our mission and vision?
- How do I deal with the dilemmas and contradictions I encounter in my role?
- How do I deliver a difficult message while staying connected to the other person?
- How do I coach team members so that they can get the best out of themselves?
- How do I get my team to perform optimally?
Do you experience the above questions, but find it difficult to find the appropriate answer? Then it’s time for a thorough examination to allow you to become more aware of your deeper motives, patterns and behaviour. By making new choices and developing effective behaviour, you can better achieve your goals, and as your coach, I will help guide you to fulfil your leadership role, and increase your satisfaction in your work.
As a leader, it is your task to set the direction and to guide people in developing their own leadership. How do you use an inspiring vision to connect people to you, their work, the organisation and the goals to be achieved? How do you do it in such a way that there is room for everyone to make a contribution to the collective results? How do you create a work climate that is more than just a workplace, but where there is room for sufficient social interaction, learning and discovering new things together and where work is experienced as meaningful? How can you support this as a leader, empower others and stimulate leadership in others?
It requires self-knowledge. Because only if you know yourself well, can you make optimal use of your personality to build your leadership and to set an example to others. How well do you know yourself? How do you guide yourself in your work, in your life? What parts of your personality and skills do you reveal to others?
In the coaching process, we will take the time to reflect on these important questions to discover, and perhaps even rebuild your leadership! I will hold up a mirror to you, allowing you to recognise your subconscious patterns and find answers. Answers that are consistent with who you are, what drives you and what you stand for as a leader.
A coaching process delivers lasting qualities, such as:
- Leading from the heart
- Being authentic
- Inspiring others
- Natural authority
- Sensitivity to what is going on
- Clarity and sharpness in your perceptions
- Asking the right questions
- Empowering teams through connection
- High-quality decision-making
- A coaching style of leadership
- You feel connected to your mission
- You experience inner peace
- You have oversight
- You make choices more easily
- You experience pleasure and satisfaction in the work you do
- You are capable of meaningful communication